Saturday, March 6, 2010

Suckin' Wind!!!

Well, Lisa B. of the TriBabes kicked my TriBabe butt today with her Running Workshop!!  We ran a 1/2 mi. warm-up, then ran 1 mi. to get a baseline time, then did some 100 yd. drills to work on our form.  After that we did 2 repeat 220's (ran 220 yds. as fast as we could, then slow for 220, then again).  OMGosh....this is where the sucking wind came in!!  But more so when she made us do repeat 100's.  Thankfully only two (run fast for 110 yds, slow for 110, fast for 110 & slow for 110).  Man, I need to run more!!  You don't even want to know what I had my heart rate up to!!!  I'm hoping my HR monitor was wrong and it wasn't really as high as it said!  Took a nice warm bath already and am ready for bed (it is only 4:30pm ;-()  This head cold is knockin' me for a look too!!  I think it is an early to bed night!!

Until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie- Wendy here. I see your comments posted. They go back to the original entry. Hmmm, check again. And keep up the awesome work outs! woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Don't overdue it being sick! Can't wait to read along with your training this spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete