Friday, March 12, 2010

Iliofemoral Ligament???

So not to confuse anyone for too long, for now, I have decided to make my blog title for my daily posts my most sore or troublesome area as I am finding that I am constantly sore and most times in a different place each day.  I had to look today's area up on a skeletal map and the lliofemoral ligament is what I came up with.  Just woke up yesterday a.m. and it was sore.  I think it is just saying, "hey, what are you doing to me!  You've never used me too much before, what gives??"  So, I took my DOR (day of rest) yesterday.  It is still a little sore this a.m. but I think I just need to get it movin' again.  I had planned to go on a bike ride this a.m. with my friend Liz but I think it is going to be too rainy.  Not comfortable riding in the wet stuff yet, it's a control thing.  I may just do the elliptical here at home and try to get some house cleaning done, balance...is key.

One little tidbit of exciting news, weigh-in was yesterday and I lost another 1.8 lbs.!!!  For a TWL (total weight loss) of 12.2 lbs.  I am VERY excited!!  Now to take my measurements today (complete with body fat & a new bmi measurement with my new weight!!).  That was my second largest weekly weight loss since I began January 12th.  My first largest was week #1 in which I lost 5.4 lbs.  Talk about motivation!!  I SOOO believe in this weight loss program I am doing.  If you want to hear more about it, feel free to comment back!

Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Way too many typos in my comment above. I'm going to try again...

    Congratulations Angie on your 1.8 lb weight loss this week, way to go! You know, earlier this week I was thinking about you and pondering the idea that it might be fun that if I lived in WA we could train together, but after reading a few of your postings I'm thinking, uh, no..sounds WAY too painful. I hope you don't over do it, August is still a long way off. Be kind to yourself and keep the titles of your daily blogs of sore body parts to a minimum. My yoga teacher used to tell us, challenge yourself, but do not damage, if it starts to hurt, take it down a notch.

    Love yourself and listen to your body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss this week! I like your new post titles, too. It's an awesome idea! I think I may have to take it down a notch too, my body is griping that I'm being too rough.

    Also wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog, it made me happy!

    ReplyDelete