Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gettin' back on the horse....

Good morning all...well, it has been two days since I worked out.  I am a little disappointed but hey, when you are sick and hurt what are you to do.  I am attending a TriBabe training workshop today on running and interval training so will be running for the first time in a while.  Been swimming, biking, elliptical and walking but no running.  Will see if my bum ankle is up for it.  Still feeling crumby with this head cold but will forge on.  If I didn't have getting in shape for these triathlons hanging over my head I would use this cold as a good excuse for lying around doing nothing, but I can't afford to do that now!!!  I have a goal weight to get to and a fitness level to get to and by golly it IS going to happen!!


Catch ya'll later or tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment