Thursday, March 4, 2010

Minor Set-backs

Good evening all!!  Well, today hasn't been the most productive day with regarding to my training.   I awoke this morning at 2:46am with a horribly sore throat and knew I wasn't going to get much of a work-out done.  I did walk a little this morning with a friend before WI (weigh-in), but then had things scheduled most of the rest of the day and was still feeling crumby when I arrived home.  I have high hopes of getting a good nights sleep so I am well rested for tomorrow.  One other little set-back, some of you know a little about this already, but I have what they can only figure is a shepherds fracture in my right ankle area and when I sit with my feet up just right it catches and is very painful.  Sometimes it doesn't catch all the way but when it does it makes it virtually impossible for me to bend my ankle without excruciating pain.  It does work itself out in a matter of days.  Ice & ibuprofen help it go away faster....oh, and a little cortisone shot works wonders too.  Let's hope it is better in the morning AND dry outside so I can go for another bike ride!!  I'll keep you posted!!  'Til tomorrow!

Oh, down another 1/2 lb....baby steps!!  Retaking my measurements again tomorrow as well as body fat/BMI.  Sorry, you won't get those #'s until they are worthy of being shared!!  Good night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment