Saturday, March 13, 2010

Relatively Pain Free Today!!!

Well, I don't have any super painful area to report today.  The lliofemoral ligament strain seems to be getting better.  Not as painful.  I ended up taking another DOR yesterday.  Was going to try to ride but it was just too windy and rainy at the times I was going to go out.  Did some housework and got groceries.  I guess even though I'm training for a triathlon my kids still need to eat!!  Not quite sure what I will end up doing today.  If Mother Nature cooperates I may attempt to do the track work-out again, but this time "take it down a notch".  Great advice from a dear friend of mine, thanks Kirsten!!  I am hopeful that I will be able to complete the beginning phase of this work-out this time.

Registration for Danskin is on Tuesday the 16th so wish me luck getting into it.  It opens and closes in a matter of hours with over 5000 participants!!!  Exciting and scary all at once!!  TTYL ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment