Monday, March 29, 2010

Pain Free & New Numbers!!!

Wow...it has been almost a week!  My how time flies when your having fun!!  So one of the best and most important things I have to report is that I have been fairly pain free for a couple weeks now.  I still have to watch it when I do my track work-out and not go too fast on my interval training or my quad tightens up and hurts.  But I've found if I ease up a little it is manageable!  Yeah!


So my last post left off last Tuesday when I had a great swim in the a.m. and met my friend Sharon for a dreaded track work-out in the p.m.  Then on Wednesday I tried a Yoga DVD.  It is a Bob Greene Weight Loss Yoga!!  It was actually really good and got my HR up there!  I am going to incorporate more Yoga into my work-outs.  I ended up taking Thur. & Fri. as DOR's and going on a 12 mile bike ride on Sat. then took Sun. as a DOR as well!!  Too many DOR I think.  That is something I need to work on.  It seems it is harder for me to get a work-out in on days when the kids are at home.  I need to get this figured out before summer or I'm going to be in BIG trouble!!  Today, I swam and progressed more on my endurance!  Where I was once only able to swim 1 lap w/o stopping I can now swim FIVE!!  I am VERY thrilled with this progress!  I know to some swimmers out there it may not seem like much but I am pleased!  I had hoped to get on the elliptical this evening but was too tired. Tomorrow is another day!!


Now for the new #'s!  Weight down another 2.6 lbs. for a total of 15.8 since 1/12; hips down .5", legs down .5" and bust down .5".  I am pleased with this progress as well.  I have lost every week since 1/12.   Some weeks smaller than others but ALWAYS in the right direction!!


Not sure what I am going to do tomorrow.  We have typical spring weather here in the Great Northwest (aka RAIN!) so there will be no bike riding or track work (I might melt!) so it looks like elliptical &/or Yoga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment