Tuesday, April 27, 2010

.......................................GEARIING UP!!

Okay, time to catch-up!! I will need to be quick as I have an tune-up appt. for my bike & a Fitness Assessment for myself at the Y. That should be interesting!! I'll let ya'll know how it goes!  So I left off with last Monday....
Mon. - interval track w/o
Tues. - elliptical for 30 min. burned 430 cal.
Wed. - bike w/Sharon 8 mi.
Thur. - DOR
Fri. - ran 2 mi. on indoor track @ Y
Sat. - walk 2 mi. around ball field b4 game
Sun.- bike w/Sharon 10.5 mi. burned 360 cal.
Mon. - ZUMBA @ Y
And here we are at Tuesday.  I have my assessment so will probably do something after that for my work-out for the day!
Was down another .8 lbs so down a total of 20.2 lbs.  I want to lose another 15ish but am going to work on toning soon so weight loss may slow or reverse once I start building muscle.


Got my Mothers Day gift already!!  Check it out!!  I'm wearing it in the photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment