Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easing out of Funk....I hope ;-)

Well, well....it has been another week what do ya' know! My how time flies when you're having fun and it is baseball season!!

I did get to the pool early last Monday a.m....did not have the most productive swim as I forgot to grab that banana on the way out the door so didn't have a whole lot of energy but was in the water before 7am which is a 1st for me!!  An accomplishment all the same!

Tuesday I did the elliptical for 30 minutes on one of the programs and burned another 440 calories!!
Wednesday did a bike ride with Sharon...8 miles then we walked for a little bit just to keep movin'
Thursday - DOR
Friday - another not real productive swim...I'm not sure what is up with my swims lately.  I had a couple VERY good swims and now I'm backtracking.  My only thought is that I haven't been doing interval track work-outs lately and those were really helping with my breathing in the swim.  I am going to start them up again and see what happens.
Saturday - MS 5K Walk
Sunday - 12.5 mile bike ride (it was a BEAUTIFUL day & I was able to wear bike shorts & a T ;-)
Monday - Zumba class @ YMCA...OMGosh...let me just say I am hurtin' today!!  Obviously used different muscles for zumba than all the other above stuff!!  I haven't been sore for over a month now and it actually feels good!!  It is a good reminder that I am working toward something!!
So here we are at today, Tuesday....I am off to take kids to school & then to Y to swim.

Regarding weight loss...on Thursdays WI I lost the .2 lbs that I'd gained the previous week so I am still 1.4 lbs. away from my 10% body weight loss.  I have been staying more on track with both WW & BFC plans.  Still need to track better & record what I eat.

Well, I must run along now.  Going to start adding abdominal exercises in daily & some Yoga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment