Monday, April 19, 2010

OUT OF FUNK & ON A ROLL!!! ;-)

I think I am officially out of my funk!  Actually I recently learned that it is good to take a "step back" from your training and periodically take 2-3 days off.  So that is my new mindset...I was just "stepping back".  I guess I kind-of stepped back a little this past week as well, so will have to kick my work-outs up a notch this week.  So here is the run down on my work-outs from the past week:

Tuesday - swim, Wed.-DOR, Thurs-DOR, Fri.-DOR, Sat.-elliptical, Sun.-Bike 9 mi., Mon. not sure yet.
So there you have it, however, with all my efforts the prior week, I ended up losing 3.5 lbs., achieved my 10% body weight loss, waist down another .75" for a total of 3.5", hips down another .5" for a total of 2.25", bust down a total of 1.75", thighs down total of .75" and arms down another .25" for a total of 1.25".  Here are a few  more new numbers for you; new BMI of 25.9 and new BF of 28.4%.

I guess that is all for now.  Like I said, I will be trying to step up my work-outs the remainder of the week to make up for my 3 days off.  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment