Sunday, April 4, 2010

Officially in a FUNK...I think??

This is going to be short & sweet as I haven't posted for WAAAAY too long and I figured I should but I am really tired.  So, as my title says, I think I am in a Funk.  Not being as good about getting at least 5 work-outs in a week and weight was up for the first time in 12 weeks at WI on Thursday...SNAP!! BUT (there is always a big one of those around and it belongs to me most of the time!!) it was only .2.  I can rationalize it all day & night  in my head that it is muscle weight increasing which weighs more than fat BUT I still feel in a funk.  I ate stuff on Thursday after WI that I hadn't eaten for weeks...I pretty much blew WW and the BFC (Belly-Fat Cure) AND a little not so belly-good stuff on Friday and more today, Easter Sunday! I did however get on the elliptical this evening and burned 440 of those belly-bad calories!!  And am planning on hitting the pool early tomorrow morning before kids get up as they are on spring break this week.

A quick back track on my training...nothing Sat., nothing Friday, elliptical Thursday, Biked on Wed., can't even remember Tues. and Swam on Monday.  That is as good as it gets when I don't post for so long.  Sorry!

Hey, is there any of you that I send a copy of these posts to that could actually get on my blog and become a Follower??  I would love it...mom, I know we tried and couldn't figure it out so you are off the hook.  Thanks for trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment