Saturday, May 1, 2010

..............I AM A TRIATHLETE!!

I am beginning to really feel like I am a triathlete! So Tuesday I had a Fitness Assessment at the Y and all and all it turned out pretty good.  Their body fat findings were quite a bit different than the one I get with my little hand thingy but at least mine can give me an idea of change. My cardio was good and for the most part my flexibility was good with the exception of my shoulders. Strength was pretty good too! Just need to keep whittling away at the body fat and work on my shoulders.

So, other than the assessment, I did not exercise on Tuesday. Wed. met my friend and fellow triathlete, Lesley Doyle, at the Y to swim laps, Thur. walked 3 mi. w/a friend in the a.m. and then met Sharon to walk/run 3 mi. (my were toast 1/2 way through our work-out!), Fri. DOR, and today, Sat., 9.24 mi. bike w/Sharon. Planning on swimming tomorrow (Sun.) w/ Sharon & Lesley.

All in all training is going well. I am very anxious for our first Brick & Lake Swim!!

Did not lose any this past week but plan on a nice loss this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment